Debra Wolf Goldstein, Esq.
Debra Wolf Goldstein is widely considered an expert in land conservation law and nonprofit governance. Debra has written and lectured extensively on topics including:
- Drafting defensible conservation and trail easements;
- Resolving easement violations;
- Appraisals and IRS tax treatment;
- Minimizing recreational liability;
- Nonprofit board governance;
- Risk management for organizations; and
- ADA compliance and accessible trails.
Clients include private landowners and regional, local, and national land trusts, as well as government agencies and environmental organizations.
Selected clients include:
- Natural Lands Trust;
- Rail-Trail Council of Northeast Pennsylvania;
- Tinicum Conservancy;
- Philadelphia Regional Port Authority;
- Perry County;
- Mid-State Trail Association;
- Lackawanna Heritage Valley Authority;
- Resource Environmental Solutions;
- Montgomery County Lands Trust;
- Chestnut Hill Historical Society;
- Pennypack Environmental Restoration Trust;
- SEDA-Council of Governments; and
- Heritage Conservancy.