Debra Wolf Goldstein, Esq.
Conservation Matters is a Philadelphia-based firm that provides legal and consulting services to land trusts, environmental organizations, landowners, and government agencies. Founder Debra Wolf Goldstein, Esq., has three decades of experience as a lawyer and consultant specializing in land use and conservation law.
Debra crafts high quality, cost-effective solutions, including:
- Negotiating and drafting conservation easements, trail easements and agreements of sale;
- Resolving easement violations;
- Consulting on nonprofit organizational issues;
- Preparing strategic plans and feasibility studies; and
- Helping to secure funding for conservation projects.